Welcome to Glovius for Windows
Lets get started.
Glovius is a modern CAD viewer for Windows. It’s easy to use and simple interface is ideal for non designers. View 3D files from popular CAD formats with Glovius. View and Navigate, Analyze, Measure, Section, Compare, and Export with Glovius
Watch this short demo video on Glovius. For more videos, visit the video tutorials page.
File Formats Supported
Glovius supports all popular 3D and 2D formats.
– CATIA V4, V5, V6 (.catpart and .catproduct) Parts & Assemblies
– NX (.prt) and Parasolid (.x_t) files
– STEP (.step and .stp) and IGES (.iges and .igs) files
– Pro/ENGINEER & Creo files (.prt and .asm files)
– SolidWorks Parts and Assemblies (.sldprt and .sldasm)
– Autodesk Inventor (.ipt and .iam) files
– Solid Edge (.par, .asm, .pwd, .psm) files
– Other formats – STL, Rhino, VRML
– 2D Formats – CATIA CATDrawings, DWG, DXF
Installation and Trial License Activation
Glovius installers are available for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows. Select and download the right installer for your computer. Double click to run the downloaded installer. If you are not logged in as “Administrator”, please right click the executable and “Run as Administrator” to install.
Next, review the file extensions to be associated with Glovius, Glovius installation directory, and the End User License Agreement.
Press Finish to complete the installation and launch Glovius. The following dialog will show up in Glovius.
Click on Activate Trial button to configure your trial license. An internet connection is required for the trial license configuration.
Your Glovius is now ready to use. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.