STP Viewer – Glovius STEP File Viewer
Glovius is a modern STEP/STP viewer. With Glovius, view STEP (.step, .stp) files and measure, section, analyze, compare, and convert them. Glovius supports CATIA, NX, STEP, STP, IGES, IGS, JT, Pro/ENGINEER and Creo, SOLIDWORKS, Inventor, and Solid Edge parts and assemblies.
Begin your 15 day free trial With Glovius STEP File Viewer
- Easily view STEP files and STP files
- View popular 3D CAD files in one application
- Measure, Section, Analyze, Compare, and Export STEP/STP files
- No training required
- Free 2D Viewer for DWG and DXF Files
- Free iPhone, iPad, and Android apps
Take accurate measurements, cut dynamic sections, analyze components, compare revisions, create reports, and export to STEP, IGES, 3MF, Parasolid, 3D-PDF, 3D-HTML and Image formats with Glovius STEP file viewer.
Register to download and try Glovius for 15 days. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Buy Glovius STP/STEP Viewer, starting from $30/month.
You may also like Glovius Cloud, free online STEP/STP File Viewer.
A modern STEP File Viewer
- Open STP and STEP files with Glovius.
- View 3D data, Product Structure, Attributes, PMI, and GD&T.
- Zoom, Pan, Rotate & Spin models.
- Standard Views. Perspective and Orthographic projection.
- Shaded, Wireframe, and Mixed render modes.
- Apply colors and transparency for easy identification.
- Hide, Show, Isolate, Move, and Search components.
- Explode assemblies to understand their construction.
- Print, with Print Setup and Print Preview support.
Measure STEP Files with Glovius STP Viewer
- Take accurate linear, angular, and radial measurements with Glovius STEP viewer
- Quickly measure models and features with Assistive Measurement.
- Filter points, edges, and faces for measurement.
- 18 pre-defined selection tools for fast and accurate measurement.
- Tape Measure for continuous measurement of edges and curves.
- Measure Surface area, with support for multiple surfaces.
- Measure ordinates
- Visually identify holes and their properties.
Analyze STEP Files with Glovius STEP file viewer
Analyze Tool: Get the component snapshot and view attributes, dimension extents, instances and Mass/Volume/Density with Glovius STEP file viewer.
Wall Thickness Analysis: Compute the material distribution in a part to identify areas of material optimization.
Collision Detection: Detect clashes and contacts in assemblies.
Projected Area: Calculate the Projected Area for use in Casting process calculations.
Draft Analysis: Glovius STP viewer computes the draft angles of all surfaces in a part for use in Injection Molding and Casting processes.
Export STEP files and Create Reports with Glovius STP Viewer
Do more with Glovius STP File Viewer
Cut Dynamic Sections
Cut dynamic sections along Standard or Custom Planes. Add multiple sections. Add hatches and measure section profiles.
Compare STEP Files
Compare design revisions in 3D to inspect changes. View the added, removed and modified features.
About Glovius STEP Viewer
STEP File Formats Supported
STP, STEP, STEPZ, STEP XML
STEP File Extensions – .stp, .step, .stpz
STEP File Versions – STEP AP203, STEP AP214, STEP AP242
STP and STEP Files exported from CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, Creo, NX, Pro/ENGINEER, Autodesk Inventor, and Solid Edge
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10
32-bit and 64-bit systems
1280 X 1024 or higher, with support for 32-bit color
4GB RAM or more
3D CAD Formats Supported
CATIA V5 and V6 Parts and Assemblies
NX, Parasolid, I-DEAS Parts and Assemblies
Creo, and Pro/ENGINEER Parts and Assemblies
SOLIDWORKS Parts and Assemblies
Inventor Parts and Assemblies
Solid Edge Parts and Assemblies
IGES, JT, STL
English, German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean