Glovius for Windows – Subscription Licenses
All prices in U.S. Dollars. Subscriptions are also offered in European Euro, British Pound, Indian Rupee, Canadian Dollar, Japanese Yen, and Mexican Peso.
|SPECIAL OFFER – Save upto $121 (USD) on 1st year for all new subscriptions. Use coupon codes given below.|
- Subscribe Online
Annual Subscription License
- Monthly Subscription License
For short-term or interim use
- View 3D parts and assemblies from SolidWorks, Inventor, Solid Edge, STEP, IGES, JT, and more.
- View 3D parts and assemblies from CATIA, NX, Pro/ENGINEER, Creo.
- View Tools
– View 3D, Attributes, PMI, Product Structure
– Navigate with Zoom, Pan, Rotate & Spin
– Hide, Show, Move, & Search components
– Change Colour and Transparency
- Analysis Tools
– Perform accurate measurements
– Cut dynamic sections
– Analyze components
– Compare design revisions
– Collision detection
– Perform Thickness Analysis on parts
– Calculate Projected Area
– Perform Draft Analysis on parts
- Export Tools
– Export as BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF
– Export as STL
- Reporting Tools
– Export BOM reports in CSV and PDF
– Export 3D Report with Geometry & BOM
– Export as Powerpoint Presentation (PPTX)
- Export Tools (Advanced)
Export to STEP, IGES, Parasolid, & 3MF.
$360$299 / year
for 1st year, use code BRONZE21
$45$36 / month
first 3 months, use code INTERIM
$480$399 / year
for 1st year, use code SILVER21
$60$48 / month
first 3 months, use code INTERIM
$720$599 / year
for 1st year, use code GOLD21
– All subscription licenses renew automatically and include free upgrades and support.
– All subscription licenses include a free DWG/DXF 2D Viewer.
– A Regular or Plus license is required to open CATDrawings format in Glovius 2D Viewer.
Glovius for Windows – Permanent Licenses
Node Locked Licenses
Glovius node-locked licenses are permanent licenses for use on one computer. The license never expires and is tied to one computer.
Glovius floating license is a network license meant to be installed on a server that allows you to use the license on multiple computers.
All permanent licenses include 1 year of free upgrades and support. All Glovius licenses come with free 2D Viewer that supports DWG and DXF formats and exports to PDF. Glovius CATIA license is required to open CATDrawings format in Glovius 2D Viewer.
Glovius for Windows – Team Licenses
Glovius floating license is a network license meant to be installed on a server that allows you to use the license on multiple computers. A separate server is required to host floating licenses. One floating license can be used by only one person at a time. Users have the option to borrow a floating license for 7 days.
Glovius Team Pack is a bundle of 5 subscription or floating licenses, with volume discount built-in. You can buy multiple bundles on the next page. For quotation requests or other modes of payment (bank transfer) write to us at email@example.com.
- Volume Discount
(1 Floating License)
- 2 – 4 users
(5 Annual Licenses)
- 5 users
(5 Floating Licenses)
- 10 – 20 users
All licenses include 1 year of free upgrades and support.
Glovius for Windows – Enterprise Licenses
Get Glovius apps on Windows, iOS, and Android for your business or department, plus automation tools and an intranet web application.
Glovius Enterprise Licenses include –
- Glovius for Windows – A modern CAD Viewer for Windows with powerful analysis tools. Enable all users in your business to view and analyze 3D parts and assemblies from popular CAD formats. Includes Glovius 2D viewer for DWG/DXF and CATDrawing files.
- Glovius Batch – An automation solution to export CAD parts and assemblies in bulk, to STEP, IGES, STL, 3D-PDF, and Image formats. Create Bill of Materials (BOM) report and 3D report in PPT, HTML formats.
- Glovius Web Viewer – An HTML5 application to view and collaborate on CAD data from within a browser. Supports sharing and embedding. No installation required for users.
- Glovius for iOS and Android – View and collaborate on CAD data on smartphones and tablets. Available for deployment in your enterprise app store with customizable security and data policies.
- Glovius AR for Android – Augmented Reality app on Android. Take pictures and videos of digital models in real environments.
Enterprise licenses are available, in an annual subscription format, for teams of 20 or more. Special offers are available for Government and Educational organizations. Contact us for more details.