Online Store – Glovius for Individuals and Teams
Buy Glovius CAD Viewer Licenses
Glovius for Individuals
Annual subscription license
with free upgrades & support
(billed annually, for $360)SUBSCRIBE
(billed annually, for $480)SUBSCRIBE
(billed annually, for $720)SUBSCRIBE
with 1 year of upgrades & support
|–|| Node Locked – $995 per license|
Floating – $1,995 per license
| Node Locked – $1,395 per license|
Floating – $2,795 per license
|View 3D parts and assemblies from SolidWorks, Inventor, Solid Edge, STEP, IGES, JT, and more.|
|View 3D parts and assemblies from CATIA, NX, Pro/ENGINEER, Creo.||–|
|Advanced Export Options|
Export to STEP, IGES, Parasolid & 3MF.
– View 3D, Attributes, PMI, & Product Structure
– Navigate with Zoom, Pan, Rotate & Spin
– Hide, Show, Move, & Search components
– Change Colour and Transparency
– Perform accurate measurements
– Cut dynamic sections
– Analyze components
– Compare design revisions
– Collision detection
– Perform Thickness Analysis on parts
– Calculate Projected Area
– Perform Draft Analysis on parts
– Free apps for iOS and Android
– Access 3D models across devices
– View, Share, and Collaborate on the go
– Export as BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF
– Export as STL
– Export BOM reports in XLS and PDF
– Export 3D Report with Geometry & BOM
– Export as Powerpoint Presentation (PPTX)
– Export hole table report (PDF)
All Glovius licenses come with free 2D Viewer that supports .DWG & .DXF formats and exports to PDF.
Need Glovius CATIA license to open .CATDrawings format.
Glovius for Teams
Glovius floating license is a network license meant to be installed on a server that allows you to use the license on multiple computers. A Glovius floating license enables multiple users to use Glovius. One floating license can be used by only one person at a time. Users have the option to borrow a floating license for 7 days.
Glovius Team Pack is best suited for small and medium teams. Glovius Team pack is a bundle of floating licenses, and comes with priority support and GotoMeeting training sessions. All team licenses include 1 year of free upgrades and support.
($2,795 for Glovius PLUS)
2 – 5 users
1 Permanent Floating License
Up to 60% savings, compared to
node locked licenses
Team Pack (5 licenses)
($9,995 for Glovius PLUS)
10 – 20 users
5 Permanent Floating Licenses
Up to 30% savings, compared to
individual floating licenses
Team Pack (10 licenses)
($16,995 for Glovius PLUS)
20 – 40 users
10 Permanent Floating Licenses
Up to 40% savings, compared to
individual floating licenses
Glovius Cloud is free for all Glovius for Windows subscribers. Glovius Cloud is also available as a standalone subscription for an introductory price of $99/year. Subscribe from within Glovius iOS and Android apps or visit cloud.glovius.com to start your free 15-day trial.
Upload CAD parts and assemblies from your phone, tablet, or computer. One click “Push to Cloud” from Glovius for Windows. Connect your Dropbox, and never upload a file again.
– View CAD data on your phone, tablet, and computer.
– Analyze components, run reports, and collaborate with your team.