Glovius for Windows – Single User Licenses
Annual subscription license
- Buy Online
Permanent Node Locked License
- Buy Online
Permanent Floating (Network) License
- View 3D parts and assemblies from SolidWorks, Inventor, Solid Edge, STEP, IGES, JT, and more.
- View 3D parts and assemblies from CATIA, NX, Pro/ENGINEER, Creo.
- View Tools
– View 3D, Attributes, PMI, Product Structure
– Navigate with Zoom, Pan, Rotate & Spin
– Hide, Show, Move, & Search components
– Change Colour and Transparency
- Analysis Tools
– Perform accurate measurements
– Cut dynamic sections
– Analyze components
– Compare design revisions
– Collision detection
– Perform Thickness Analysis on parts
– Calculate Projected Area
– Perform Draft Analysis on parts
- Export Tools
– Export as BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF
– Export as STL
- Reporting Tools
– Export BOM reports in CSV and PDF
– Export 3D Report with Geometry & BOM
– Export as Powerpoint Presentation (PPTX)
- Export Tools (Advanced)
Export to STEP, IGES, Parasolid, & 3MF.
- $30 / month
billed annually, 1st year for $360
Glovius for Windows – Team Licenses
Glovius floating license is a network license meant to be installed on a server that allows you to use the license on multiple computers. A Glovius floating license enables multiple users to use Glovius. One floating license can be used by only one person at a time. Users have the option to borrow a floating license for 7 days. Glovius Team Pack is best suited for small and medium teams. Glovius Team pack is a bundle of floating licenses, and comes with priority support and online training sessions.
- Volume Discount
(1 Floating License)
- 2 – 5 users
- Up to 60% savings, compared to node locked licenses
(5 Floating Licenses)
($9,995 for Glovius PLUS)
- 10 – 20 users
- Up to 30% savings, compared to individual floating licenses
(10 Floating Licenses)
($16,995 for Glovius PLUS)
- 20 – 40 users
- Up to 40% savings, compared to individual floating licenses
All licenses include 1 year of free upgrades and support.
Glovius Cloud is free for all Glovius for Windows subscribers. Glovius Cloud is also available as a standalone subscription for an introductory price of $99/year. Subscribe from within Glovius iOS and Android apps or visit cloud.glovius.com to start your free 15-day trial.
Upload CAD parts and assemblies from your phone, tablet, or computer. Connect your Dropbox, and never upload a file again.
– View CAD data on your phone, tablet, and computer.
– Analyze components, run reports, and collaborate with your team.