Glovius SOLIDWORKS Viewer
Glovius is a modern SOLIDWORKS viewer. With Glovius, view SOLIDWORKS Part (.sldprt) and Assembly (.sldasm) files, and measure, section, analyze, compare, and convert them. Glovius supports CATIA, NX, STEP, STP, IGES, IGS, JT, Pro/ENGINEER and Creo, SolidWorks, Inventor, and Solid Edge parts and assemblies.
Start Your Free Trial
- Easily view SLDPRT files, SLDASM files
- View popular 3D CAD files in one application
- Measure, Section, Analyze, Compare, and Export SOLIDWORKS files
- No training required
- Free 2D Viewer for DWG and DXF Files.
- Free iPhone, iPad, and Android apps.
Buy Glovius SOLIDWORKS Viewer, starting from $30/month.
Watch Glovius SOLIDWORKS Viewer Overview
A Modern SOLIDWORKS Viewer
- Open SLDPRT and SLDASM files with Glovius.
- View 3D data, Product Structure, Attributes, PMI, and GD&T.
- Zoom, Pan, Rotate & Spin models.
- Standard Views. Perspective and Orthographic projection.
- Shaded, Wireframe, and Mixed render modes.
- Apply colors and transparency for easy identification.
- Hide, Show, Isolate, Move, and Search components.
- Explode assemblies to understand their construction.
- Print, with Print Setup and Print Preview support.
Measure SOLIDWORKS Files with Glovius SOLIDWORKS Viewer
- Take accurate linear, angular, and radial measurements.
- Quickly measure models and features with Assistive Measurement.
- Filter points, edges, and faces for measurement.
- 18 predefined selection tools for fast and accurate measurement.
- Tape Measure for continuous measurement of edges and curves.
- Measure Surface area, with support for multiple surfaces.
- Visually identify holes and their properties.
Analyze SOLIDWORKS Files
Analyze Tool: Get the component snapshot and view attributes, dimension extents, instances and Mass/Volume/Density.
Wall Thickness Analysis: Compute the material distribution in a part to identify areas of material optimization.
Collision Detection: Detect clashes and contacts in assemblies.
Projected Area: Calculate the Projected Area for use in Casting process calculations.
Draft Analysis: Compute the draft angles of all surfaces in a part for use in Injection Molding and Casting processes.
Export SOLIDWORKS files and Create Reports
Cut Dynamic Sections
Cut dynamic sections along Standard or Custom Planes. Add multiple sections and hatches. Measure section profiles.
Compare design revisions of SOLIDWORKS files and inspect changes in 3D. View the added, removed, and modified features.
About Glovius SOLIDWORKS Viewer
SOLIDWORKS File Formats Supported
SOLIDWORKS File Extensions – .sldprt, .sldasm
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10
32-bit and 64-bit systems
1280 X 1024 or higher, with support for 32-bit color
4GB RAM or more
3D CAD Formats Supported
CATIA V5 and V6 Parts and Assemblies
NX, Parasolid, I-DEAS Parts and Assemblies
Creo, and Pro/ENGINEER Parts and Assemblies
SOLIDWORKS Parts and Assemblies
Inventor Parts and Assemblies
Solid Edge Parts and Assemblies
IGES, JT, STL
English, German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean