Inventor Viewer – Glovius CAD Viewer
Glovius is a modern Autodesk Inventor Viewer. With Glovius, view Inventor Part (.ipt) and Assembly (.iam) files, and measure, section, analyze, compare, and convert them. Glovius supports CATIA, NX, STEP, STP, IGES, IGS, JT, Pro/ENGINEER and Creo, SolidWorks, Inventor, and Solid Edge parts and assemblies.
Begin your 15 day free trial With Glovius Inventor Viewer
- Easily view Inventor IPT and IAM files.
- View popular 3D CAD files in one application.
- Measure, Section, Analyze, Compare, and Export Inventor files.
- No training required.
- Free 2D Viewer for DWG and DXF Files.
- Free iPhone, iPad, and Android apps.
Take accurate measurements, cut dynamic sections, analyze components, compare revisions, create reports, and export to STEP, IGES, 3MF, Parasolid, 3D-PDF, 3D-HTML, and Image formats.
Register to download and try Glovius for 15 days. Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Buy Glovius Inventor Viewer, starting from $30/month.
You may also like Glovius Cloud, free online Autodesk Inventor File Viewer.
A Modern Inventor Viewer
- Open Inventor IPT and IAM files with Glovius.
- View 3D data, Product Structure, Attributes, PMI, and GD&T.
- Zoom, Pan, Rotate & Spin models.
- Standard Views. Perspective and Orthographic projection.
- Shaded, Wireframe, and Mixed render modes.
- Apply colors and transparency for easy identification.
- Hide, Show, Isolate, Move, and Search components.
- Explode assemblies to understand their construction.
- Print, with Print Setup and Print Preview support.
Measure Inventor Files With Glovius Inventor Viewer
- Take accurate linear, angular, and radial measurements.
- Quickly measure models and features with Assistive Measurement.
- Filter points, edges, and faces for measurement.
- 18 predefined selection tools for fast and accurate measurement.
- Tape Measure for continuous measurement of edges and curves.
- Measure Surface area, with support for multiple surfaces.
- Measure ordinates
- Visually identify holes and their properties.
Analyze Inventor Files
Analyze Tool: Get the component snapshot and view attributes, dimension extents, instances and Mass/Volume/Density.
Wall Thickness Analysis: Compute the material distribution in a part to identify areas of material optimization.
Collision Detection: Detect clashes and contacts in assemblies.
Projected Area: Calculate the Projected Area for use in Casting process calculations.
Draft Analysis: Compute the draft angles of all surfaces in a part for use in Injection Molding and Casting processes.
Export Inventor files
- Export Autodesk Inventor files to STEP, IGES, 3MF, X_T.
- Create Bill of Materials (BoM) report, PPT and 3D Report.
- Export Inventor files to 3D PDF and 3D HTML.
- Save Autodesk Inventor IPT and IAM files as STL, 3DS, OBJ, Image (BMP/JPG/PNG/TIFF).
- Export Autodesk Inventor files to Glovius format for use on phones and tablets.
Cut Dynamic Sections
Cut dynamic sections along Standard or Custom Planes. Add multiple sections and hatches. Measure section profiles.
Compare Inventor Files
Compare design revisions of Inventor files and inspect changes in 3D. View the added, removed, and modified features.
About Glovius Inventor Viewer
Inventor File Formats Supported
Inventor File Extensions – .ipt, .iam
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10
32-bit and 64-bit systems
1280 X 1024 or higher, with support for 32-bit color
4GB RAM or more
3D CAD Formats Supported
CATIA V5 and V6 Parts and Assemblies
NX, Parasolid, I-DEAS Parts and Assemblies
Creo, and Pro/ENGINEER Parts and Assemblies
SolidWorks Parts and Assemblies
Inventor Parts and Assemblies
Solid Edge Parts and Assemblies
IGES, JT, STL
English, German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean