Glovius is a modern Autodesk Inventor Viewer. View Inventor Part and Assembly files (ipt and iam file extension). Measure, analyze, and export Inventor files. Download free 15 days trial.
- View Inventor files
- Measure Inventor files
- Cut dynamic sections
- Print Inventor files
Export Inventor files to STEP, 3DPDF, STL, Images, and more.
Analyze Inventor files with Collision Detection, Wall Thickness Analysis, Projected Area, Draft Analysis, and Compare.
Glovius supports all popular CAD formats including CATIA, NX, Creo, SolidWorks, STEP, IGES, JT, DWG, and DXF.
A Modern Inventor Viewer
- Open Inventor IPT and IAM files with Glovius.
- View 3D data, Product Structure, Attributes, PMI, and GD&T.
- Zoom, Pan, Rotate & Spin models.
- Standard Views. Perspective and Orthographic projection.
- Shaded, Wireframe, and Mixed render modes.
- Apply colors and transparency for easy identification.
- Hide, Show, Isolate, Move, and Search components.
- Explode assemblies to understand their construction.
- Print, with Print Setup and Print Preview support.
Measure Inventor Files With Glovius Inventor Viewer
- Take accurate linear, angular, and radial measurements.
- Quickly measure models and features with Assistive Measurement.
- Filter points, edges, and faces for measurement.
- 18 predefined selection tools for fast and accurate measurement.
- Tape Measure for continuous measurement of edges and curves.
- Measure Surface area, with support for multiple surfaces.
- Measure ordinates
- Visually identify holes and their properties.
Analyze Inventor Files
Analyze Tool: Get the component snapshot and view attributes, dimension extents, instances and Mass/Volume/Density.
Wall Thickness Analysis: Compute the material distribution in a part to identify areas of material optimization.
Collision Detection: Detect clashes and contacts in assemblies.
Projected Area: Calculate the Projected Area for use in Casting process calculations.
Draft Analysis: Compute the draft angles of all surfaces in a part for use in Injection Molding and Casting processes.
Export Inventor files
- Export Autodesk Inventor files to STEP, IGES, 3MF, X_T.
- Create Bill of Materials (BoM) report, PPT and 3D Report.
- Export Inventor files to 3D PDF and 3D HTML.
- Save Autodesk Inventor IPT and IAM files as STL, 3DS, OBJ, Image (BMP/JPG/PNG/TIFF).
- Export Autodesk Inventor files to Glovius format for use on phones and tablets.