Glovius Inventor Viewer
Glovius is a modern Autodesk Inventor Viewer. View Inventor Part and Assembly files (ipt and iam file extension). Measure, analyze, and export Inventor files. Download free 15 days trial.
Start Your Free Trial
- View Inventor files
- Measure Inventor files
- Cut dynamic sections
- Print Inventor files
- Export Inventor files to STEP, 3DPDF, STL, Images, and more.
- Analyze Inventor files with Collision Detection, Wall Thickness Analysis, Projected Area, Draft Analysis, and Compare.
- Glovius supports all popular CAD formats including CATIA, NX, Creo, SolidWorks, STEP, IGES, JT, DWG, and DXF.
A Modern Inventor Viewer
- Open Inventor IPT and IAM files with Glovius.
- View 3D data, Product Structure, Attributes, PMI, and GD&T.
- Zoom, Pan, Rotate & Spin models.
- Standard Views. Perspective and Orthographic projection.
- Shaded, Wireframe, and Mixed render modes.
- Apply colors and transparency for easy identification.
- Hide, Show, Isolate, Move, and Search components.
- Explode assemblies to understand their construction.
- Print, with Print Setup and Print Preview support.
Measure Inventor Files With Glovius Inventor Viewer
- Take accurate linear, angular, and radial measurements.
- Quickly measure models and features with Assistive Measurement.
- Filter points, edges, and faces for measurement.
- 18 predefined selection tools for fast and accurate measurement.
- Tape Measure for continuous measurement of edges and curves.
- Measure Surface area, with support for multiple surfaces.
- Visually identify holes and their properties.
Analyze Inventor Files
Analyze Tool: Get the component snapshot and view attributes, dimension extents, instances and Mass/Volume/Density.
Wall Thickness Analysis: Compute the material distribution in a part to identify areas of material optimization.
Collision Detection: Detect clashes and contacts in assemblies.
Projected Area: Calculate the Projected Area for use in Casting process calculations.
Draft Analysis: Compute the draft angles of all surfaces in a part for use in Injection Molding and Casting processes.
Export Inventor files
- Export Autodesk Inventor files to STEP, IGES, 3MF, X_T.
- Create Bill of Materials (BoM) report, PPT and 3D Report.
- Export Inventor files to 3D PDF and 3D HTML.
- Save Autodesk Inventor IPT and IAM files as STL, 3DS, OBJ, Image (BMP/JPG/PNG/TIFF).
- Export Autodesk Inventor files to Glovius format for use on phones and tablets.