Glovius CAD Viewer Free Trial
Start Your CAD Viewer Free Trial
- Easily view popular 3D CAD files in one application
- No training required
- Free iPhone, iPad, and Android apps
- Supports all major CAD softwares
Take accurate measurements, cut dynamic sections, analyze components, compare revisions, create reports, and export to STEP, IGES, 3MF, Parasolid, 3D-PDF, 3D-HTML, and Image formats.
Register to download and try Glovius for 15 days. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Buy Glovius CAD Viewer, starting from $30/month.
You may also like Glovius Cloud, free online CAD File Viewer.
Start Your Free Trial
A Modern CAD Viewer Free Trial
- Open popular CAD file formats with Glovius.
- View 3D data, Product Structure, Attributes, PMI, and GD&T.
- Zoom, Pan, Rotate & Spin models.
- Standard Views. Perspective and Orthographic projection.
- Shaded, Wireframe, and Mixed render modes.
- Apply colors and transparency for easy identification.
- Hide, Show, Isolate, Move, and Search components.
- Explode assemblies to understand their construction.
- Print, with Print Setup and Print Preview support.
Measure CAD Files
- Take accurate linear, angular, and radial measurements.
- Quickly measure models and features with Assistive Measurement.
- Filter points, edges, and faces for measurement.
- 18 predefined selection tools for fast and accurate measurement.
- Tape Measure for continuous measurement of edges and curves.
- Measure Surface area, with support for multiple surfaces.
- Visually identify holes and their properties.
Analyze CAD Files
Analyze Tool: Get the component snapshot and view attributes, dimension extents, instances and Mass/Volume/Density.
Wall Thickness Analysis: Compute the material distribution in a part to identify areas of material optimization.
Collision Detection: Detect clashes and contacts in assemblies.
Projected Area: Calculate the Projected Area for use in Casting process calculations.
Draft Analysis: Compute the draft angles of all surfaces in a part for use in Injection Molding and Casting processes.
Export CAD files and Create Reports
- Export CAD files to STEP, IGES, 3MF, X_T.
- Create Bill of Materials (BoM) report, PPT and 3D Report.
- Export CAD files to 3D PDF and 3D HTML.
- Save CAD files as STL, 3DS, OBJ, Image (BMP/JPG/PNG/TIFF).
- Export CAD files to Glovius format for use on phones and tablets.
Cut Dynamic Sections
Cut dynamic sections along Standard or Custom Planes. Add multiple sections and hatches. Measure section profiles.
Compare CAD Files
Compare design revisions of CAD files and inspect changes in 3D. View the added, removed, and modified features.
Free DWG/DXF Viewer
View DWG, DXF, and CATIA CATDrawings files with Glovius 2D Viewer. Take measurements, compare revisions, and print/export to PDF.
Free iPhone, iPad, and Android Apps
View CAD files on your smartphones and tablets with Glovius for iPhone and iPad, and Glovius for Android.
View CAD files in Augmented Reality (AR) on Android devices with Glovius AR for Android.
About Glovius CAD Viewer
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and Windows 11
32-bit and 64-bit systems
1280 X 1024 or higher, with support for 32-bit color
4GB RAM or more
English, German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean
3D CAD Formats Supported
CATIA V5 and V6 Parts and Assemblies
NX, Parasolid, I-DEAS Parts and Assemblies
Creo, and Pro/ENGINEER Parts and Assemblies
SolidWorks Parts and Assemblies
Inventor Parts and Assemblies
Solid Edge Parts and Assemblies
IGES, JT, STL
2D CAD Formats Supported
DWG, DXF, CATDrawings