CATIA V5 Viewer – View, Measure, Analyze CATIA Files
Glovius is a modern CATIA viewer. With Glovius, view CATIA Part (.catpart), Assembly (.catproduct), and Drawing (.catdrawing) files, and measure, section, analyze, compare, and convert them. Glovius supports CATIA, NX, STEP, STP, IGES, IGS, JT, Creo, SolidWorks, Inventor, and Solid Edge parts and assemblies.
Begin your 15 day free trial With Glovius CATIA V5 Viewer
- Easily view CATPart files, CATProduct, CATDrawing, CGR, and 3DXML files in one application
- View popular 3D CAD files in one application
- Measure, Section, Analyze, Compare, and Export CATIA files.
- No training required
- Free 2D Viewer for DWG and DXF Files.
- Free iPhone, iPad, and Android apps
Take accurate measurements, cut dynamic sections, analyze components, compare revisions, create reports, and export to STEP, IGES, 3MF, Parasolid, 3D-PDF, 3D-HTML, and Image formats with Glovius CATProduct and CATPart file viewer.
Register to download and try Glovius for 15 days. Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Buy Glovius CATIA Viewer, starting from $40/month.
You may also like Glovius Cloud, free online CATIA File Viewer.
A Modern CATIA V5 Viewer
- Open CATPART, CATPRODUCT, and CATDRAWING files with Glovius CATIA Viewer
- View 3D data, Product Structure, Attributes, PMI, and GD&T.
- Zoom, Pan, Rotate & Spin models.
- Standard Views. Perspective and Orthographic projection.
- Shaded, Wireframe, and Mixed render modes.
- Apply colors and transparency for easy identification.
- Hide, Show, Isolate, Move, and Search components.
- Explode assemblies to understand their construction.
- Print, with Print Setup and Print Preview support.
Measure CATIA files with Glovius CATIA V5 file viewer
- Take accurate linear, angular, and radial measurements.
- Quickly measure models and features with Assistive Measurement.
- Filter points, edges, and faces for measurement.
- 18 predefined selection tools for fast and accurate measurement.
- Tape Measure for continuous measurement of edges and curves.
- Measure Surface area, with support for multiple surfaces.
- Measure ordinates
- Visually identify holes and their properties.
Analyze CATIA files with Glovius CATPART viewer
Analyze Tool: With Glovius CATPART viewer, Get the component snapshot and view attributes, dimension extents, instances and Mass/Volume/Density.
Wall Thickness Analysis: Compute the material distribution in a part to identify areas of material optimization.
Collision Detection: Detect clashes and contacts in assemblies.
Projected Area: Calculate the Projected Area for use in Casting process calculations.
Draft Analysis: Compute the draft angles of all surfaces in a part for use in Injection Molding and Casting processes.
Export CATIA files and create reports with Glovius CATDRAWING file viewer
- Export CATIA files to STEP, IGES, 3MF, X_T.
- Create Bill of Materials (BoM) report, PPT and 3D Report.
- Export CATIA files to 3D PDF and 3D HTML.
- Save CATIA files as STL, 3DS, OBJ, Image (BMP/JPG/PNG/TIFF) with Glovius CATDRAWING file viewer
- Export CATIA files to Glovius format for use on phones and tablets.
Cut Dynamic Sections
Cut dynamic sections along Standard or Custom Planes. Add multiple sections and hatches. Measure section profiles.
Compare CATIA Files
Compare design revisions of CATIA files and inspect changes in 3D. View the added, removed, and modified features.
About Glovius CATIA Viewer
CATIA File Formats Supported
CATPART, CATPRODUCT, CATDRAWING, CGR, 3DXML
CATIA File Extensions – .catpart, .catproduct, .catdrawing, .cgr, .3dxml
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10
32-bit and 64-bit systems
1280 X 1024 or higher, with support for 32-bit color
4GB RAM or more
3D CAD Formats Supported
CATIA V5 and V6 Parts and Assemblies
NX, Parasolid, I-DEAS Parts and Assemblies
Creo, and Pro/ENGINEER Parts and Assemblies
SolidWorks Parts and Assemblies
Inventor Parts and Assemblies
Solid Edge Parts and Assemblies
IGES, JT, STL
English, German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean