Glovius Solid Edge Viewer
Glovius is a modern Solid Edge Viewer. View Solid Edge Part and Assembly files (par and asm file extension). Measure, analyze, and export Solid Edge files. Download free 15 days trial.
Start Your Free Trial
- View Solid Edge files
- Measure Solid Edge files
- Cut dynamic sections
- Print Solid Edge files
- Export Solid Edge files to STEP, 3DPDF, STL, Images, and more.
- Analyze Solid Edge files with Collision Detection, Wall Thickness Analysis, Projected Area, Draft Analysis, and Compare.
- Glovius supports all popular CAD formats including CATIA, NX, Creo, SolidWorks, STEP, IGES, JT, DWG, and DXF.
A Modern Solid Edge Viewer
- Open Solid Edge PAR and ASM files with Glovius.
- View 3D data, Product Structure, Attributes, PMI, and GD&T.
- Zoom, Pan, Rotate & Spin models.
- Standard Views. Perspective and Orthographic projection.
- Shaded, Wireframe, and Mixed render modes.
- Apply colors and transparency for easy identification.
- Hide, Show, Isolate, Move, and Search components.
- Explode assemblies to understand their construction.
- Print, with Print Setup and Print Preview support.
Measure Solid Edge Files with Glovius Solid Edge Viewer
- Take accurate linear, angular, and radial measurements.
- Quickly measure models and features with Assistive Measurement.
- Filter points, edges, and faces for measurement.
- 18 predefined selection tools for fast and accurate measurement.
- Tape Measure for continuous measurement of edges and curves.
- Measure Surface area, with support for multiple surfaces.
- Visually identify holes and their properties.
Analyze Solid Edge Files
Analyze Tool: Get the component snapshot and view attributes, dimension extents, instances and Mass/Volume/Density.
Wall Thickness Analysis: Compute the material distribution in a part to identify areas of material optimization.
Collision Detection: Detect clashes and contacts in assemblies.
Projected Area: Calculate the Projected Area for use in Casting process calculations.
Draft Analysis: Compute the draft angles of all surfaces in a part for use in Injection Molding and Casting processes.
Export Solid Edge files
- Export Solid Edge files to STEP, IGES, 3MF, X_T.
- Create Bill of Materials (BoM) report, PPT and 3D Report.
- Export Solid Edge files to 3D PDF and 3D HTML.
- Save Solid Edge PAR and ASM files as STL, 3DS, OBJ, Image (BMP/JPG/PNG/TIFF).
- Export Solid Edge files to Glovius format for use on phones and tablets.