IGES, IGS File Viewer- Glovius CAD Viewer
Glovius is a modern 3D CAD and igs file viewer. Glovius supports CATIA, NX, STP, IGES, Pro/ENGINEER and Creo, SolidWorks, Inventor, and Solid Edge parts and assemblies With Glovius you can, View IGES (.iges, .igs) and STEP (.step, .stp) files, take accurate measurements, cut dynamic sections, compare differences between models and export to STEP, IGES, 3D PDF, HTML, 3MF, and STL among other formats.
Collaborate across screens with comments and markup on latest 3D product data while working remotely. This makes for a seamless collaboration experience between teams located in different locations, accelerating the product development process.
Glovius IGS File Viewer
- View IGES (.iges, .igs) and STEP (.step, .stp) files.
- View popular 3D CAD files in one application.
- Simple and easy to use. No training required.
- Available in Annual, Permanent and Team licenses.
- Free 2D Viewer. Free iOS and Android apps.
View IGES (.iges, .igs), STEP (.step, .stp) Part & Assembly files. View .CATDrawings, .DWG, .DXF files with the Glovius 2D Viewer.
View CATIA, NX, Creo, SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Inventor, Pro/ENGINEER Part & Assembly files.
Export to 3D PDF, STL, PPT, Excel and more.
Buy Glovius CAD Viewer starting from $30/month. (billed annually)
Glovius IGS File Viewer Analysis Tools
A modern IGES, IGS File Viewer
- View 3D data, Product Structure, Attributes, PMI, and GD&T.
- Zoom, Pan, Rotate & Spin models.
- Standard Views. Previous and Next View.
- Perspective and Orthographic projection.
- Shaded, Wireframe, and Mixed render modes.
- Apply colors and transparency for easy identification.
- Hide, Show, Isolate, Move, and Search components.
- Explode assemblies to understand their construction.
- Print, with Print Setup and Print Preview support
Measure IGS Files
- Take accurate linear, angular, and radial measurements.
- Quickly measure models and features with Assistive Measurement.
- Filter points, edges, and faces for measurement.
- 18 pre-defined selection tools for fast and accurate measurement.
- Tape Measure for continuous measurement of edges and curves.
- Measure Surface area, with support for multiple surfaces.
- Measure ordinates Visually identify holes and their properties.
Powerful Analysis Tools
Analyze Tool: Get the component snapshot and view attributes, dimension extents, instances and Mass/Volume/Density.
Wall Thickness Analysis: Compute the material distribution in a part to identify areas of material optimization.
Collision Detection: Detect clashes and contacts in assemblies.
Projected Area: Calculate the Projected Area for use in Casting process calculations.
Draft Analysis: Compute the draft angles of all surfaces in a part for use in Injection Molding and Casting processes.
Export IGS files and Create Reports
- Export IGES and 3D CAD files to IGES, IGS, 3MF, X_T (requires PLUS license).
- Create Bill of Materials (BoM) report, 3D Report, and Hole Table report.
- Export IGES files to 3D PDF and 3D HTML.
- Save as STL, 3DS, OBJ, Image (BMP/JPG/PNG/TIFF), and PPT.
- Export IGES files to Glovius format for use on phones and tablets.
Free DWG/DXF Viewer
View DWG, DXF, and CATIA CATDrawings files with Glovius 2D Viewer. Take measurements, compare revisions, and print/export to PDF
Free iPhone, iPad & Android Apps
Export to Glovius format, and transfer via Email, Dropbox, or upload on Glovius Cloud. Take measurements, cut sections, create reports, and collaborate with others.
View IGES, IGS, and CAD files in Augmented Reality (AR) on Android devices with Glovius AR for Android.
What customers are saying about us:
CATIA V4 – Up to v4.2.5; File extensions – MODEL, SESSION, DLV, EXP
CATIA V5 – R4 to V5-6R2016; File extensions – CATPart, CATProduct, CGR
CATIA V6 – 2011, 2012, 2013; File extensions – 3DXML
NX, Creo & Pro/ENGINEER Parts & Assemblies
SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Inventor Parts & Assemblies
STEP – AP 203, AP 214, AP 242; File extensions – STP, STEP
IGES – 5.1, 5.2, 5.3; File extensions – IGS, IGES
STL, Rhino, VDA-FS, VRML
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
1280 X 1024 or higher, with support for 32-bit color
4GB RAM or more
English, German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean