Improved Export to 3D HTML from CAD
We recently launched a Glovius Plus plan that allows your to export CAD parts and assemblies to STEP, IGES and Parasolid formats. We are adding even more options to export your CAD files to various formats.
In this release, apart from a number of visual and performance improvements, we have added Measure and View analysis tools that adds to the usefulness of 3D HTML files.
- Measure : Measure points, line segments and circular arcs
- View Analyses tools : Apply colors to components, Toggle Visibility or Isolate components
The main advantages of using a 3D HTML instead of other 3D data exchange formats are as follows:
- Use anywhere : Independent of any application and platform. As most modern PC’s are preinstalled with a modern browser that support WebGL and hence 3D HTML files.
- Lightweight yet powerful : The 3D HTML files are compressed without compromising on the visual quality or fidelity when compared with the original CAD file
- Zero file management : Generate 3D HTML files of your assemblies and reduce the persistency issues while sharing inter-dependent files.
Download Glovius today and try out the latest improvements and export your CAD parts and assemblies to 3D HTML.