JT Viewer – Glovius CAD Viewer
Glovius is a modern JT File Viewer. With Glovius, view JT Files (.jt), and measure, section, analyze, compare, and convert them. Glovius supports CATIA, NX, STEP, STP, IGES, IGS, JT, Pro/ENGINEER and Creo, SolidWorks, Inventor, and Solid Edge parts and assemblies.
Register to download and try Glovius for 15 days.
- View JT Part and Assembly files.
- View popular 3D CAD files in one application.
- Measure, Section, Analyze, Compare, and Export JT files.
- Simple and easy to use. No training required.
- Free 2D Viewer for DWG and DXF Files.
- Free iPhone, iPad, and Android apps.
Take accurate measurements, cut dynamic sections, analyze components, compare revisions, create reports, and export to STEP, IGES, 3MF, Parasolid, 3D-PDF, 3D-HTML, and Image formats.
Buy Glovius JT Viewer, starting from $30/month.
You may also like Glovius Cloud, free online JT File Viewer.
Glovius JT Viewer
View JT Files
- Open JT files with Glovius.
- View 3D data, Product Structure, Attributes, PMI, and GD&T.
- Zoom, Pan, Rotate & Spin models.
- Standard Views. Perspective and Orthographic projection.
- Shaded, Wireframe, and Mixed render modes.
- Apply colors and transparency for easy identification.
- Hide, Show, Isolate, Move, and Search components.
- Explode assemblies to understand their construction.
- Print, with Print Setup and Print Preview support.
Measure JT Files
- Take accurate linear, angular, and radial measurements.
- Quickly measure models and features with Assistive Measurement.
- Filter points, edges, and faces for measurement.
- 18 predefined selection tools for fast and accurate measurement.
- Tape Measure for continuous measurement of edges and curves.
- Measure Surface area, with support for multiple surfaces.
- Measure ordinates
- Visually identify holes and their properties.
Analyze JT Files
- Analyze Tool: Get the component snapshot and view attributes, dimension extents, instances and Mass/Volume/Density.
- Wall Thickness Analysis: Compute the material distribution in a part to identify areas of material optimization.
- Collision Detection: Detect clashes and contacts in assemblies.
- Projected Area: Calculate the Projected Area for use in Casting process calculations.
- Draft Analysis: Compute the draft angles of all surfaces in a part for use in Injection Molding and Casting processes.
Cut Dynamic Sections
Cut dynamic sections along Standard or Custom Planes. Add multiple sections and hatches. Measure section profiles.
Compare JT Files
Compare design revisions of JT files and inspect changes in 3D. View the added, removed, and modified features.