INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; LIMITED LICENSE TO USERS; TRADEMARK INFORMATION
The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Site are the property of HCL or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of HCL or such third party that may own the Marks. www.glovius.com, HCL Technologies Limited, Glovius TM and the HCL logo are trademarks/ intellectual property rights of HCL.
USE OF THE SITE
INDEMNITY AND LIABILITY
- your User Materials and any other content (e.g. computer viruses) that you may submit, post to or transmit through the Site (including a third party’s use of such User Materials or content (e.g. reliance on the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of your User Materials));
- your access to or use of the Site, Services or Materials (including any use by your employees, contractors or agents and all uses of your account numbers, user names and passwords, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you, in connection with the Site or any Services or Materials);
- your connection to the Site, Services or Materials;
- the actions of any member of your Work Group;
- your infringement of any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights when using any of the Software made available on the Site, Services or in any Materials;
- your violation of any rights of any third party;
- your access to or use of Linked Sites and your connections thereto; or
- any dealings between you and any third parties advertising or promoting via the Site,
Services or Materials.
You agree to indemnify and hold HCL and its officers, co-branders, other partners and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ON BEHALF OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND CONTRACTORS EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS “www.glovius.com” OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY.
NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
HCL will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of others. HCL will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the applicable law.
Other Terms and Conditions
- You agree to use www.glovius.com in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations.
- You accept that www.glovius.com is provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
- ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON www.glovius.com ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY AND ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE.
- YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF www.glovius.com MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON BY YOU OR BY US BY THE SENDING OF NOTICE TO THE OTHER PARTY.
- WE MAY FOR MARKETING PURPOSES COLLECT, PROCESS AND TRANSMIT DATA OBTAINED FROM AND ABOUT YOU IN THE COURSE OF YOUR ACCESSING OUR SITE. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS YOU AGREE TO SUCH DATA BEING SO USED AND FURTHER AGREE THAT IT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OTHERS WHETHER OR NOT WITHIN INDIA Information on what (if any) data is held about you can be obtained by contacting us. We reserve the right to charge a fee for providing such information.
- HCL Technologies Limited’s Software Products contain certain confidential information of HCL Technologies Limited. Use of this copyright notice is precautionary and does not imply publication or disclosure. No part of this publication may be reproduced, transmitted, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, or translated into any language in any form by any means without the written permission of HCL Technologies Limited.
- To the extent that portions of www.glovius.com (such as “bulletin boards “) provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas and opinions (“Postings”), BE ADVISED THAT WE DO NOT SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS WEB SITE, and Postings do not necessarily reflect our views. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we exclude all responsibility and liability for the Postings or for any losses or expenses resulting from their use and/or appearance on www.glovius.com.
- You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Postings you provide and all material they contain and that such Postings shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties.
- Where we provide hypertext links to other sites we do so for information purposes only, and such links are not endorsements by us of any products or services in such sites and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.