Today, I am pleased to introduce Glovius for Windows, a free JT viewer with inbuilt add-on architecture.
Glovius is a high performance 3D visualization tool with an easy to use interface and a modern look and feel. The user interface has a familiar Microsoft Outlook layout, with panels on the left and the ribbon interface on top.
With the free viewer, you can :-
1. Open JT files & Zoom/Pan/Rotate models.
2. See Component Structure & Select/Hide/Show components
3. See PMI information and hide/show PMI.
4. Take simple sections
5. Launch the built-in Add-on manager and download/try/configure add-ons to extend the viewer’s functionality.
6. Export your JT models for viewing them on the iPad (using Glovius for iPad)
7. View your models in full screen mode, play simple animations and orient models in standard views.
Download Glovius for Windows (Free download, 28.3 MB).
Do write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback and suggestions!