We are pleased to announce the availability of Glovius version 3.0 for iOS. This update brings a lot of new features including Freehand Markup, Retina Support, Show/Hide Components by Material/Color, Email models, Sample models and performance & user interface improvements.
What’s new in Glovius version 3.0 for iOS :
- Freehand Markup : Markup on model snapshots and save/email snapshots from within the app. Pick a color for your markup.
- Show/Hide Components : Show/Hide components based on their material/texture/color properties.
- Email Models : Email models from within the app. Recipients can view the emailed model using free Glovius Lite apps on their iOS & Android devices.
- Sample Models :A few sample models are now included in the app to get you going quickly.
- User Interface Improvements : The app now supports retina resolutions. Options and Settings dialog have been merged and moved towards the top right corner to provide more room for the model.
Do write to me at email@example.com with your feedback and suggestions!