Visit our stand at the Farnborough Air Show for a demo and how Glovius offers a complete 3D Visualization solution for the enterprise.
All posts by author
– A successful CAD collaboration visualization solution must be cost effective, easy to use, and platform independent.
– HCL’s Glovius solution meets all three business challenges and delivers important capabilities into the hands of downstream users of design data within the organization and the supply chain.
– Glovius directly imports CAD and standard CAD formats without needing a license to any CAD solution.
Collaborative visualization holds the promise of transforming product development — reducing time to market, improving product quality, and enhancing product capabilities to best satisfy customer and market needs. Initial entry into collaborative visualization begins with the ability to leverage design engineering’s virtual CAD models and share them with downstream technical and business organizations, the supply chain, and customers. An effective collaboration visualization solution, however, requires extensive capabilities beyond just viewing.
The collaborative visualization solution, Glovius from HCL Technologies, offers CAD independent viewing and data access. Aptly called a “Modern CAD Viewer” because of its ability to run on an extensive range of platforms including tablets and smart phones, Glovius offers capabilities such as dimensioning, sectioning, markup, 3D compare, and analysis tools to all levels of users. CIMdata recognizes Glovius as a major player in the collaborative visualization market.
We are happy to announce a new release of Glovius v4.4 (build code 184.108.40.2064) for Windows. This is a free upgrade for customers on a valid maintenance plan.
Download Glovius from the link below – https://glovius.com/downloads/
New design analysis tools, useful in Die Casting and injection Molding Applications.
- Thickness Analysis – Wall thickness analysis for part files.
- Draft Angle Measurement – Draft angle measurement for parts along a separation plane.
- Projected Area – View projected area over a directional plane.
- Export 3D data to HTML (in addition to 3DPDF) for viewing in a browser.
- Improvements to Analyze feature
- Improved accuracy of bounding box dimensions
- Total Mass for Assemblies
For more information, write to email@example.com.